2641 Yamazaki, Noda, Chiba 278-8510 TEL: 04-7124-1501
■ From Akihabara Station
Tsukuba Express ... Transfer to Nagareyama Otakanomori Station → (Tobu Noda Line) To Unga Station [about 38 minutes]
■ From Tokyo Station
JR Yamanote Line… Transfer to Akihabara Station → (Tsukuba Express) Transfer to Nagareyama Otakanomori Station → (Tobu Noda Line) To Unga Station [Approximately 41 minutes]
JR Yamanote Line… Transfer to Ueno Station → (JR Joban Line Rapid) Transfer to Kashiwa Station → (Tobu Noda Line) To Canal Station [Approximately 49 minutes]
■ From Ueno Station
JR Joban Line Rapid ... Transfer to Kashiwa Station → (Tobu Noda Line) To Unga Station [about 43 minutes]
■ From Chiba Station
JR Sobu Line… Transfer to Funabashi Station → (Tobu Noda Line) To Unga Station [about 60 minutes]
■ From Omiya Station
Tobu Noda Line ... To Unga Station [about 60 minutes]
Noda Campus Guide Map
1) the nearest station is luck river station of Noda Tobu Railway in Chiba Prefecture (Tobu Urban Park La-in).
2) Exit the east exit of Unga Station and walk north on the promenade along the railroad tracks .
3) Cross the Fureai Bridge over a large river called the Tone Canal.
4) After crossing the bridge, go diagonally to the right along the road instead of to the right and you will find the main gate .
5) Go straight to the right in front of the main gate and you will see Building 4 and the lecture building on your left.
6) There is a gate on the left passed through the lecture building, but there has Terashima laboratory building on the right and enter the pass Shimassu tool proceed following gate or be.